Data Discovery and Transparent Encryption, Access Controls, and Activity Logging for SharePoint
CipherPoint Eclipse for SharePoint provides transparent SharePoint encryption for SharePoint server farms, including for large enterprises with large and complex SharePoint farms, and multiple locations. Eclipse for SharePoint provides SharePoint document encryption, SharePoint file encryption, SharePoint library and list encryption, and InfoPath forms encryption for SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, and SharePoint 2013.
Besides providing the ability to encrypt SharePoint content, CipherPoint Eclipse for SharePoint:
- Provides the highest level of threat protection against insiders and other threats to sensitive data
- Is transparent to end users, requires no client software, and works with all end user devices
- Enhances item level security, document security, and folder level security through SharePoint encryption
- Enforces separation of duties, giving security control back to IT security management
- Enables compliance to numerous regulations requiring encryption of regulated content
- Makes SharePoint content security easy, secure, and scalable.
- Preserves search in lists and libraries for SharePoint for authorized users.
The Eclipse for SharePoint agent software installs on web front-end servers, which affords the most comprehensive threat protection.